Previously known as Moneybookers, Skrill is an online payment system that allows players to make payments through a personal account. Many casinos allow players to make instant deposits through Skrill because it is an incredibly convenient and quick method to top up your account before hitting off your favorite slot game.
The main benefit of using Skrill is that it is available in most countries. Also, players can remain anonymous while transacting and withdraw their funds using the Skrill debit/credit card or even the bank account. More so, opening an account is easy, as you will require only a valid e-mail address.
On most online casinos, withdrawing through Skrill is very easy. The only hitch is that many dealers will let you withdraw only using the same method you used to deposit. For instance, if you used PayPal to deposit, you will have to contact customer support and check on whether it’s possible to withdraw through Skrill.
Best Skrill Casinos – 2021
Benefits and Limitations
- Skrill protects users’ privacy.
- In some casinos, making a payment through Skrill qualifies you for a large online casino bonus.
- Depositing is easy and quick; the funds show up in your account almost immediately.
- Skrill has dedicated apps for both Apple and Android devices, which allows you to make deposits and withdrawals on the go.
- The method is available in many countries around the globe.
- Due to its transparency and safety, Skrill is highly preferred by large brands such as Forex traders and Amazon, among others.
- Skrill is not accepted in some countries, which could be an inconvenience to players from those regions.
- There is no financial support because Skrill is not backed by banks. This limits the safety of the player’s money.
- Registering for a Skrill account is free, but there are some fees once the user deposits funds. Also, if your account is inactive for longer than 12 months, you will have to pay a $3 inactivity fee.
How to Deposit With Skrill
If you don’t have a Skrill account, you can easily set one up. Just go to the Skrill website and choose to create a free account. You will then be directed to the sign-up page. Enter the details of the card you wish to link to your gaming account. You will have to confirm the registration through email. Usually, the most required information is your name, email address and date of birth. The process is fast, and in less than five minutes, your account will be up and running.
Making a deposit through Skrill to an online casino such as All Slots is very simple. You will be required to:
- Log into the casino deposit page and, in the menu, select e-wallet. In many cases, you will see three e-wallets: Neteller, PayPal and Skrill. Click on Skrill.
- Once the page loads, you will be asked to provide your email address and password. You will also be asked to provide the amount of money you wish to transfer to the account and the currency you prefer to use.
- Once you have submitted your request, you will be directed to the Skrill website, where you will be required to confirm the details once more. The funds will instantly appear in your online casino account. However, a small transaction fee will be imposed.
Skrill Casino of the Month