With millions of online gaming platforms, PayPal is one of the most widely used and popular online payment methods on the internet. Although not all casinos offer this payment method, the number of casinos that do is growing, especially for New Zealand-based casinos. Due to PayPal’s strict policies, only prominent online casinos include PayPal as a mode of withdrawing and depositing funds.
The main reason for using PayPal is that it offers maximum privacy. With PayPal, no personal information – such as card information and players’ bank credentials – is transmitted online. Once a user signs up for a PayPal account, his/her personal banking information is never revealed to a third party. In addition, the transaction is fast, and once the player deposits some funds into PayPal, the money appears in the player’s casino account instantly.
Why Very Few Casinos Accept PayPal
The platform has restrictive terms intended to limit how widely the service can be used by gambling services and New Zealand online casinos. In terms of how they allow PayPal to be used, many countries are selective about gambling businesses as compared to businesses in other sectors. In many countries, gambling is perceived as a product with dodgy dealers – a product with which PayPal doesn’t want to be linked.
Top Paypal Casinos – 2021
Benefits and Limitations of Using PayPal
- PayPal is an easier method to use compared to other payment methods. You only need to select deposit, indicate the amount, and enter the account details. The process is completed straight away, and the amount appears directly in your account.
- Countries that allow players to use PayPal ensure that the casino is fully licensed. This is convenient for users because they can be confident that the casino is fully authorized.
- PayPal is extremely popular as an online e-wallet, so chances are high that players already have PayPal accounts.
- Throughout the entire transaction, the player’s identity is highly protected. For this reason, many online global sites, such as Amazon and eBay, use PayPal as their preferred payment method.
- PayPal is accessible and user-friendly.
- Should you experience any issues during a transaction, PayPal has responsive and fantastic customer care
- Unlike other payment methods, PayPal allows you to withdraw and deposit funds in online casinos.
- Many online casinos offer great bonuses to players once they make a deposit through the card.
- Some online casinos impose an additional charge once a player uses PayPal to make withdrawals
- Unfortunately, some online casinos don’t accept PayPal. Other casinos have yet to upgrade their banking systems to meet the needs of the contemporary player.
How to Deposit With PayPal
- The process of depositing to any PayPal-accepting casino, such as the Jackpot City online casino, is straightforward. If you don’t have an account, go to the website and set one up. If you already have one, the process is similar to that used when buying goods online.
- From your list, select PayPal casino; the entire list that specialists have already reviewed regarding withdrawal methods, deposits, bonuses and game varieties will be displayed.
- Select PayPal as the payment preference.
- Key in the amount you want to transfer and hit the deposit button. Ensure that your account contains the balance you wish to deposit.
- Enter the details of your PayPal account and click okay to confirm. Once you have submitted the request, you will receive a message to show that the deposit was processed successfully.
- Log into your online casino account. The amount you have deposited will appear.
Paypal Casino of the Month