Neteller was among the very first payment methods to be introduced in the poker industry and that allowed players to receive money through the Internet. It is still a popular banking method in the casino gaming world, and the number of players who use this method is growing by the day. Neteller offers an exceptional mix of versatility and speed. It allows players to deposit funds to their accounts through various sources. Thus, regardless of the accounts to which a player has access, he or she can transfer money to a Neteller account and then to the desired Neteller casino.
Here are some casinos that accept Neteller as a payment method:
The main benefit of using Neteller is that it allows players to transfer money all over the world safely and securely through the Internet. It accepts both deposits and withdrawals in numerous online casinos. The method is preferred because many online casinos offer a juicy reload bonus or a deposit that can go up to a thousand dollars, every time a player makes a deposit.
Why Few Casinos Offer Neteller
One of the biggest drawbacks of Neteller is that it charges a fee when someone deposits funds into their accounts. The fee can range from 1% to 5% of the deposited amount. This amount may not be noticeable when someone deposits a smaller amount, but when you are depositing a more substantial amount, you will definitely notice a dent in your bankroll. Also, the process of signing up for an account and getting verified may be a turn-off to many players, as you must send a photo ID for the account to be verified.
Benefits and Limitations
- Many e-commerce providers accept Neteller, which makes it a versatile payment method.
- Several casinos accept it for both withdrawals and deposits.
- It is easy to sign up for and use.
- Neteller has prioritized speed and security, making it the method most preferred by many casino users.
- No personal information or complicated code is required to use the e-wallet; you need to remember only your account ID.
- Unlike many online payment methods, Neteller is very popular and trustworthy. For this reason, many online marketing sites, web hosting firms, and Forex sites accept the method.
- Every time you want to join a different casino that accepts Neteller, you must pay an additional $5.
- Neteller charges players when they are both depositing and withdrawing funds from their accounts. Also, some casinos limit the amount a player can withdraw at once.
How to Deposit With Neteller
If you do not have an account and you want to deposit money into a casino game that accepts Neteller, such as Spin Palace or Jackpot City, you will have to open one.
- Just go to the website and click on “join for free”. Then fill in the required details and click on the open account button.
- Once you have signed up, complete the registration process by verifying your account through an email message that Neteller will send you.
- To deposit money, you must link your Neteller account with your Ukash account, Giropay account, bank account or credit card.
- Now that you have finished setting up your account, you must find a reliable Neteller casino.
- Head to the casino deposit page and, on the e-wallet, select Neteller as the payment method.
- Enter the amount you would like to deposit, along with your details.
- Upon a successful deposit, the amount will appear in your account. You will be able to play your preferred casino slot almost immediately.