Best Online Casinos in New Zealand 2018
Gamblers from New Zealand have many options when it comes to online casino sites. There are literally thousands of casino sites but finding reputable New Zealand sites can be challenging for several reasons. Gambling laws around the world change from time to time; new sites and games are launched, while others are shut down. These are among the many reasons why it is difficult for both new and experienced players to stay up to date.
Who We Are and What We Offer
Our site is dedicated to providing useful information about online gambling. Our team of four passionate and experienced gamblers is extremely knowledgeable about online casino gambling. On our site, you will find in-depth online casino and casino game reviews, tips, strategies, special promotional offers and bonuses, payment options, information about leading software providers, online game guides, and much more. All the information we share is based on facts that we received from highly reliable sources. Our website is easy to navigate, so you will quickly and easily find the information you need.
|1||20 Free Spins No Deposit||Review||Play Now|
|2||$1200 Welcome Bonus||Review||Play Now|
|3||$1600 + 80 Free Spins Welcome Bonus||Review||Play Now|
|4||$ 1000 Welcome Bonus||Review||Play Now|
|5||NZ$600 Bonus + 200 Free Spins||Review||Play Now|
|6||NZ$100 Bonus + 50 Free Spins||Review||Play Now|
|7||Up to $2000 Welcome Bonus or 200% Match||Review||Play Now|
|8||$1200 BONUS + 200 FREE SPINS||Review||Play Now|
|9||200% up to €100 +100 Freespins||Review||Play Now|
How We Rate and Test Our Casinos
Each casino website review and recommendation is carefully tested and rated by knowledgeable experts based on several factors. These factors include the array of games offered, the various bonuses and promotional offers, security and licensing, withdrawal and payment options, software providers, and the convenience of customer support.
- Array of Games: Online casinos offer a variety of games from which to choose. These games have been developed using the latest technology, which means they are compatible with various gaming devices, like desktop computers, laptops, tablets, and smartphones. Additionally, the games are available in instant play and downloadable versions. We feature casinos that offer major games such as online pokies, blackjack, roulette, baccarat, video poker, and live dealer games.
- Withdrawal and Payment Methods: Multiple online withdrawal and deposit options are available today. We test each banking option to ensure that all transactions (and your financial information) are safe and secure. You will find many payment options that players from NZ frequently use, such as Mastercard, Maestro, Visa, wire transfer, Neteller, and Skrill.
- Bonuses and Promotions: One thing that distinguishes online casinos from brick-and-mortar casinos is the variety of bonuses and promotional offers available. Our online casinos not only provide players with different bonuses but also offer different ways to win big prizes. Various types of bonuses and promotions are available, such as a sign-up bonus, a reload bonus, a match-up bonus, no deposit, and free spins. These bonuses vary in size depending on the casino site you are using.
- Security and Licensing: One of the key factors to consider when shopping for a good casino site is security and licensing. We have different ways of ensuring that a website is safe to use. First, we look at the licensing authority regulating the website’s gambling activities. We also test the security software to ensure that it is up to date. We recommend casino sites that are secured with 128/256-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption.
- Software Providers: The casino market includes several renowned software providers. All the software providers we review utilize sophisticated technology to deliver high-quality casino games. We choose game providers based on their game collections, sound and video quality, graphics and animations, and cross-compatibility. Depending on the provider, you may be able to play instantly or download software. Some of the giant software developers are Microgaming, Net Entertainment, and Playtech.
- Customer Support: Customer support is very important on any casino site. A friendly, prompt, and knowledgeable support team makes online gambling fun. You should be able to share your concerns, comments, or problems at any time via email, live chat, or phone. We review only fast, polite, and convenient online casinos accepting players from New Zealand.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
Is it legal to play at an online casino?
Yes, it is legal to play at an online casino depending on your jurisdiction. We feature online casinos that accept players from different countries, including New Zealand. We encourage all players to abide by the laws of their respective countries to avoid problems with the government.
How do I know if an online casino is safe?
For most beginners, the biggest difficulty they encounter is finding a safe casino site. There are different ways to determine whether a casino is safe. First, check the general ranking of the casino site. We provide a numerical ranking based on the legality of the casino platform. Another important aspect to consider is the seal of approval. You will find this on the homepages of the casino sites we have listed. Additionally, before you deposit your money, it is important to check on whether the site has been blacklisted.
What is the legal age to gamble online?
To play for real money on most casino sites, you must meet the minimum age requirement of 18 years. However, in some jurisdictions, you must be older. You must be of sound mind and follow the applicable laws in your country or area. If you meet the above requirements, you can play on any casino site that involves real money.
What does the term ‘Welcome Bonus’ mean?
Nowadays, you will be hard-pressed to find a casino without a welcome bonus offer. A welcome bonus can be in any form or size. This is the free money that a casino gives a player. We list only online casinos that have generous welcome bonuses and promotional offers. These bonuses are important for building your bankroll as well as creating trust between players and casino operators. If you want to save your money, we advise that you avoid casinos with exaggerated welcome bonus offers.
How can I deposit money?
Online casinos accept different deposit options, including Visa and Mastercard, as well as e-wallets like Neteller and Skrill. These methods are safe and widely accepted by reputable New Zealand casino sites. To make your deposit, you must create and verify your account, enter your payment details and the amount you want to deposit, and then confirm your payment.
How can I withdraw my winnings?
On most casino sites, requesting a withdrawal is a very simple process. You will be required to log in to your account and visit the cashier section. Select your preferred withdrawal option and the amount you want to cash out.
How long does it take to cash out winnings?
Depending on your withdrawal option, it will take between 2 to 5 days to receive your money.
What are bonus wagering requirements?
The wagering requirement is the number of times you are expected to play before you can withdraw the bonus and the winnings. This will range from 15x to 50x depending on the bonus and casino operator.
Is there a limit on how much I can withdraw?
Yes, every casino site has withdrawal limits. In most casinos, the weekly limit is $1,000 or slightly higher.
Which is better: Download casino software or instant play?
There are two types of casino software: downloadable and instant play. For several reasons, the instant play option is the most recommended one. With instant play, you don’t have to worry about storage on your gaming devices. Plus, there is no risk of downloading corrupted software.