Best Casino Welcome Offers for NZ Players (2022)
Fans of online casinos are scattered worldwide, and the New Zealand is no exception. However, one thing punters share in common, regardless of location, is a love for freebies like welcome bonuses. So we have taken the time to research and select the best casino welcome offers available to New Zealand punters. If you’d love to explore the casino welcome offers, we’ve highlighted in this article, stick with us to learn more.
Top Casino Welcome Offers:
$1600 Welcome Bonus
⚡️Quick cashout of winnings
🔥Amazing Customer Service
🎰Over 800 casino games to play
$1000 Welcome Bonus
✅Loyalty & VIP Programme
🎁Live casino bonuses
$1200 Welcome Bonus
🎰500+ Slots Game
✅Long established online casino
🃏Great selection of card and table game
Up To NZ$800 Sign Up Bonus
💰Very High Payouts
💳Wide Range Of Banking Options
📱APP is Available
Up To NZ$750 Welcome Bonus
🎁Huge Bonus Package
📱Instant Play and Mobile Mode
🚀Prompt Customer Service
What is a sign-up offer?
Casino sign up offers are special freebies that online gambling sites give to new customers. Signing up for an account at an online casino and being rewarded with a bonus is always pleasant. In addition to free spins, you may be eligible for a no deposit offer, a match on your initial deposit, cashback, or any combination of these.
Casinos give new players welcome bonus offers to encourage more punters to sign up. However, these offers may come with special conditions like wagering requirements. A player would have to fulfill such requirements to withdraw their wins in many cases.
How do sign up offers work?
Finding the best casino sign up bonus deals is one thing; understanding how they work is another. Usually, a sign-up bonus is only given to players when they successfully register at a casino. In addition, some platforms will require a first deposit to activate a bonus, while others may offer no deposit bonuses.
Below are a few types of sign up bonuses you might come across:
💰Match Up Bonus: Some generous online casinos offer match up welcome bonus deals. Players get a deposit match deal reaching a whopping 100% up to NZ$1000. These offers have become some of the most common amongst online casinos today as they could boost players’ bankrolls. Some platforms have match up bonuses reaching up to a player’s 4th deposit.
💰Free spins on the first deposit: A free spin welcome offer for the first deposit is also popular at online casinos in New Zealand. As the name implies, you can only have access to this deal after a successful first-time deposit. The free spins may also be spent on specific slots determined by the online gambling site.
💰Free Play: Some people confuse free spins for free play, but they are two entirely unrelated offers. Another name for free play deals is welcome bonus no deposit. Casinos giving out free play deals will only require punters to register and start playing without making a deposit.
💰Free Spins: Another fun deal casinos provide to new customers is free spins. Some sites can give up to 100 free spins to new players. Also, there’s a chance to get free spins on more than one deposit.
How can I claim a welcome offer?
Claiming a welcome casino offer isn’t difficult when you know what to consider. Below are a few steps to take to claim welcome offers at gambling sites:
1. Choosing the Offer
Begin by deciding on your offer, or at the very least, the sort of offer you’d like to accept. Promotions that offer bonus money dependent on the quantity of money that is deposited will be most common.
Keeping in mind that the bonus you receive isn’t real money is essential. For instance, you can’t cash out bonus money until you win and meet some requirements.
2. Check Wagering Requirement
Now that you’ve found a casino sign up bonus you want, it’s time to determine whether or not it’s practical. To convert your free cash to real money, you must meet the casino’s wagering requirements.
The deposit, bonus amount, or wins from bonuses must be wagered a number of times before wins become cashable. Higher requirements make it more difficult to go past this point.
3. Check Time Restrictions
You must now consider how much time you have left to complete the bonus requirement. The bonus expires if you do not meet the wagering requirement within a fixed time frame.
You’d want this to last as long as possible, but 30 days is about the usual.
4. Free Spins Information
Every free spins deal comes with special information like what games they can be spent on and for how long. You’ll want to know these basic details to get the best out of all the free spin offers you claim.
5. Deposit Requirements
It’s not unusual for casino welcome offers to have unique deposit requirements. An example would be the exemption of payment via certain deposit options when it comes to qualifying for bonuses.
Make sure to confirm if the payment method you prefer to use is eligible to claim a bonus.
Terms and conditions for welcome offers
It’s vital always to compare the terms and conditions of any new player welcome offer you receive from an online casino. Most sites have a wagering requirement linked to profits from these bonuses.
Below are common terms and conditions for welcome offers:
- Wagering Requirements – The “turnover requirement” or “wagering requirement” is the number of times a bonus must be wagered before it can be cashed out. For example, to cash out an NZ$50 bonus with a turnover requirement of 40x, you must wager a total of NZ$2,000. Within the time frame of the promotion, the wagering requirement must also be completed (usually around 30 days).
- Eligible Games – Make sure you know which games are included in the promotion and how much they contribute to the wagering requirement. You may only be able to spend free spins on a limited number of slots, but deposit bonuses typically allow you to gamble on any slot you choose.
- Minimum Deposit – A minimum deposit would mean the lowest amount you can pay into your casino balance to get a bonus. For example, an NZ$10 minimum deposit casino will only allow you to make payments of NZ$10 and above to claim the welcome offer.
- Maximum Bet Amount – The best casino welcome bonus offers often limit how much you can gamble. As a result, placing a huge bet and then claiming to have met the wagering criteria is not an option. Instead, you’ll need to know the max bet amount applicable to the bonus you claim.
Things to Consider When Searching for the Best Welcome Bonus Offer
When you find the best casino sign up offers, there are certain things that you must be careful of before choosing such deals. These things will determine your safety, the profitability of the casino welcome offer, and lots more.
A few examples include:
- The credibility of the online casino site: There is a wide sea of online casinos on the internet, and not all of them are reputable operators. Before you opt for an online casino sign up bonus, do well to confirm that a reputable authority duly licenses the casino. You may also read reviews from other users to rate the platform’s credibility.
- Wagering Requirements: As discussed above, many casino bonuses are only profitable when they come with low or no wagering requirements. A great tip is to look out for playthrough requirements that are at most 35x, as these may be easier to fulfill. Usually, these requirements should be accessible from the bonus page.
- Terms & Conditions: From a casino’s terms and conditions page, you can learn more about bonus offers. Reading the fine print gives you clarity on aspects like the wagering requirements, validity period, max bet, and lots more.
Online casino welcome bonus deals are in no short supply at modern online gambling sites. These offers are always exciting as they appear generous and potentially rewarding. However, their face value does not determine the best casino sign-up offers. Players will need to read the fine print of terms and check the site’s reputation before claiming these deals. It’s a great tip to opt for bonuses with no wagering or deposit requirements. If not, ensure that you are comfortable with the associated terms before playing with a welcome bonus.
Why do casino sites offer a welcome bonus?
Casinos offer a welcome bonus to get new customers to register on their platforms. The online gambling world has become quite competitive, making such offers necessary. The more generous the welcome offer, the more attractive it appears to potential players.
What is the best type of welcome bonus?
The best type of welcome bonuses is those with no deposit or wagering requirements. An example would be free play offers. When you record any wins from using your bonuses with such offers, you may proceed to cash out right away. However, it is still good to opt for only casinos vetted to be genuine and safe to protect your information and payout your wins.
Can I claim my welcome bonus on mobile?
You can claim a welcome bonus on mobile if you find an online gambling site that works on mobile. Most online gambling platforms are mobile-compatible, so it’s easy to claim bonuses on such sites without using a computer. Always confirm if your preferred casino has an app or supports mobile web access.