Platinum Play Casino
Sleek, sophisticated and sassy – these are only three of the things players can expect to experience at Platinum Play Casino. And even if it’s not everyone’s cup of tea, it’s easy to see that Platinum Play has something for everyone. Registering a new account is a breeze, with a quick and easy registration form to complete – and with a welcome bonus of up to NZ$800, credited across the first three deposits, players in New Zealand will be able to start playing some of the more than 700 games in no time.
Platinum Play, an online casino that has been in operation since 2004, is licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority, and is also certified by eCOGRA for fair gameplay and overall casino conduct that meets industry standards. The casino offers safe and secure banking and 24/7 support, as well as a range of regular promotions that players can partake in.
The welcome bonus at Platinum Play consists of a triple deposit match offer, which works as follows:
- Bonus 1: 100% match up to NZ$400 with a first deposit
- Bonus 2: 100% match up to NZ$200 with a second deposit
- Bonus 3: 100% match up to NZ$200 with a third deposit
That gives players a total of up to NZ$800 in bonuses to start playing with, with a minimum deposit of NZ$10 required for each bonus to qualify. The wagering requirements is set at 50x the bonus amount, which may seem a bit high, but wagering on all slots will count 100% towards meeting the wagering requirement. Players are advised to read the terms and conditions of the bonus, however, as there are different percentages for various games that will count towards the wagering requirement.
There are more than 700 games on offer at Platinum Play, including popular pokies, progressive games, video poker, table games and casual games. Add a live casino experience in the mix, and it can be safely said that all players’ entertainment needs are covered. Here are the game categories available, as well as some fan favourites:
- 3-Reel Classic Pokies: Wacky Panda, Break da Bank, Couch Potato.
- 5-Reel Video Pokies: Agent Jane Blonde Returns, Avalon, Immortal Romance.
- Table Games: Roulette, Baccarat, Blackjack.
- Casual Games: Spingo, Triangulation, Super Bonus Bingo.
- Scratch Cards: Wild Champions, Turtley Awesome, Dawn of the Bread.
- Progressive Jackpots: Mega Moolah, Cash Splash, Major Millions.
- Live Casino: Lightning Roulette, Deal or No Deal, Dream Catcher.
All the games are powered by Microgaming, with some of the pokies created in partnership with other software providers, like Just For The Win. The live casino games, on the other hand, are powered by Evolution Gaming and, in this section, games are streamed directly onto players’ PCs or mobile screens in HD, while players can interact with the dealers and other players from around the world. A Random Number Generator is in place to ensure that all games are fair, and the games are audited on a regular basis by eCOGRA. Platinum Play has an average payout percentage of 96.25% across all games. New games are released on a regular basis, and most of the games can be played on any compatible mobile device.
As mentioned, most of the games at Platinum Play can be enjoyed on mobile. As mobile came much later than the online casino, some of the older games have not been converted, however, all the popular games have been optimised for mobile play, and all new releases are created for the “smaller screen”. Platinum Play is fully mobile compatible, which means that players can also make deposits and withdrawals, and partake in regular promotions, via their mobile device.
Besides the welcome bonus of up to NZ$800 with the first three deposits, players can also look forward to regular promotions, which include the following:
- Daily Deal: Every day, players can qualify for a guaranteed match bonus. This offer is based on each player’s gameplay, and can therefore vary from day to day. It’s for this reason that the Daily Deal is available for 24 hours, before a new one will be ready to claim.
- Bonus Wheel: The icon, which is on the top right-hand side in the player’s account, will indicate when the wheel is ready for a spin. Players will get the chance to win match bonuses, loyalty points, bonus credits and more.
- Loyalty Programme: For every bet placed on the casino games, players will earn a certain amount of points, which can be exchanged for bonus credits.
- 24/7 Support
- Live Chat
Banking options for deposits and withdrawals at Platinum Play include ecoPayz, NETELLER, Maestro, Visa, Skrill, Mastercard, iDebit and Trustly. While most web wallets and prepaid solutions are widely accepted, there are also a few that can be used in New Zealand specifically. Platinum Play makes use of the latest SSL encryption, which means that all personal details are safe and secure. In order to make a deposit or withdrawal, players simply need to log into their Platinum Play account, click on the banking tab and follow the on-screen instructions.
While there is no extra charges from the casino when depositing or withdrawing, some banking institutions may charge a small fee, but this depends on the institution and country. Once a verification process has been completed in some instances, winnings will be processed and should receive players’ accounts within 24 – 48 hours, however, depending on the banking option chosen, this can take up to 7 days.
Platinum Play was established in 2004, which means it has more than 15 years of experience in the online casino industry. There are more than 700 games to play, a full 24/7 support team available via email and live chat, a triple deposit welcome bonus of up to NZ$800 in total, plus plenty of other promotions for players to enjoy. Platinum Play is licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority and is certified by eCOGRA, an independent testing agency based in the United Kingdom.