The Paysafe Card is among the most used electronic payment options among online players. It gives the user access to services for subscriptions, internet payments and online shopping. Because this method is widely available, many online casinos prefer it, as it allows players to deposit funds using several currencies. Paysafe cards can be purchased online or at any convenient store, and you can top up the card via your bank account.
Here are some casinos that accept the Paysafe Card:
|1||20 Free Spins No Deposit||Review||Play Now|
|2||$1200 Welcome Bonus||Review||Play Now|
|3||$1600 + 80 Free Spins Welcome Bonus||Review||Play Now|
|4||$ 1000 Welcome Bonus||Review||Play Now|
|5||NZ$600 Bonus + 200 Free Spins||Review||Play Now|
|6||NZ$100 Bonus + 50 Free Spins||Review||Play Now|
|7||Up to $2000 Welcome Bonus or 200% Match||Review||Play Now|
|8||$1200 BONUS + 200 FREE SPINS||Review||Play Now|
|9||200% up to €100 +100 Freespins||Review||Play Now|
Why Deposit With the Paysafe Card
The Paysafe Card meets all a player’s payment needs. It is easy and fast, and its level of security is high. The method is popular, and more than 3,500 websites accept it worldwide. Even better, when transacting with Paysafe, you remain anonymous.
Reasons Why Few Casinos Offer Paysafe
Many casinos prefer payment options that provide for both withdrawals and deposits. Paysafe allows for deposits only; thus, you can’t make a withdrawal once you have won a stake. This has led many casinos to offer other payment methods. In addition, Paysafe doesn’t allow gamblers to combine PIN codes; this means they must use a different PIN every time they make a deposit. Consequently, the process is tedious and time-consuming. All Paysafe transactions take place online, so you might think that having a card is not necessary. However, to complete a transaction, you must have a card.
Benefits and Limitations
- Paysafe offers various banking options.
- The service is user-friendly and easy.
- No fees are incurred on transactions at online casinos.
- The customer support is excellent, with multiple communication channels such as phone and live chats.
- Paysafe is a unique way to maintain your budget. You can’t overspend, as you buy a voucher equal to the amount you want to deposit.
- The method is widely accepted. Paysafe remains the most commonly used payment method in online casinos
- There’s no trail. To many players, anonymity is crucial. With Paysafe, your account information or statement can’t be used to identify the transaction. This ensures your identity is completely protected when you gamble online.
- The method does not offer withdrawals.
- Because the vouchers are purchased in local retail shops, availability is a problem for many players.
How to Deposit With a Paysafe Card
The best thing about the Paysafe method is that it offers the fastest deposit option and the process is straightforward. To deposit in online casinos such as Royal Vegas, follow these steps;
- Because Paysafe card vouchers can’t be purchased online, you must go to a brick and mortar shop and buy a voucher containing the specific amount you wish to deposit. There are several retail outlets where you can purchase these vouchers. The Paysafe website has a store location where you can locate the retailer closest to you.
- Once you get a voucher, you must deposit the credit into your bet account. Go to your preferred online casino and sign into your account. Click on the withdrawal and deposit option and select the Paysafe card as your deposit option.
- You will then be directed to a page where you will key in the 16-digit code on your voucher. Once it is accepted, the funds will instantly be visible in your betting account.
- Note that you can’t combine codes to make a larger deposit. Any excess money will stay on your card, and you can use it at a later date.
- When you are done with this process, you are good to go. Unfortunately, once you win some money after betting, you can’t use the Paysafe method to withdraw it. You will be required to use an alternative withdrawal method.