For most players in New Zealand, the one thing holding them back from joining an online casino is the prospect of handing over their personal details while transferring cash into their accounts.
Casinos such as Dunder, Casumo, Casino Room, Jackpot City, and Spin Palace – among others – offer a wide range of payment methods, like credit cards, e-wallets, bank wires, and prepaid debit cards that guarantee security and convenience. These methods also suit your privacy and banking needs.
Credit cards such as Visa and Mastercard are among the most popular methods of depositing funds in online casinos. A major reason why credit cards are popular include their worldwide acceptance by top casinos, the ability to make large deposits and cash-outs, and their reliable security and top customer support.
- Visa Card – Ever since the establishment of online casinos, Visa cards have been accepted worldwide as a means of payment. This is attributed to the Visa card’s safety and ease of use. Once you deposit your bankroll through Visa, you can wager on a wide variety of online casino games.
- Mastercard – The Mastercard payment option is popular among both credit and debit card users. It is accepted by most online casinos and offers secure, fast withdrawals and deposits, as well as outstanding cash-out times.
Prepaid Debit Cards
Prepaid debit cards offer players a low-risk instant payment option. These cards are not linked to banks; they are purchased online or at a bank, where they are loaded with cash.
E-wallets are also among the most popular payment methods used in online casinos. After you create an account, all your card information is stored safely, away from unauthorised individuals.
Popular e-wallets accepted at online casinos include:
- PayPal – PayPal prides itself on its reputation of upholding security measures. This is why it is the most preferred e-wallet.
- Neteller – Neteller is one of the first e-wallets to have been accepted by online casinos and has retained its position as a widely used digital wallet. It operates in more than 200 countries.
- Skrill – Formerly known as Moneybookers, this is one of the fastest e-wallet payment methods for online casinos. With Skill, a player has access to more than 40 currencies.
- Ecopayz or Eco cards – This is a popular electronic payment channel accepted by most online gaming platforms. It is easy to use and does not require a credit check.
This method of payment is an alternative for players who are sceptical about undertaking transactions via credit cards or e-wallets.
A bank wire transfer is used to transfer funds from one entity to another, or from player to casino and vice versa. The payment is carried out through local banks or specialized cash offices.